About the Teacher
- Greenbrook Elementary: 1st-6th grade
- Southaven Junior High: 7th-8th grade
- Southaven High School: 9th-12th grade (Class of 1989)
- Delta State University: BSE (1993)
- National Board Certification: 2008-present
- 28th year in Desoto County
- 7 years @ Shadow Oaks Elementary (Horn Lake)
- 21st year @ Greenbrook Elementary (Southaven)
Hello, my name is Lori Wolfe. This is my 28th year as a 2nd grade teacher in Desoto County and my 21st year at Greenbrook Elementary. I attended Greenbrook as a student in grades 1st-6th MANY years ago, and graduated from Southaven High School. Go Chargers! I hold a bachelor's degree in elementary education from Delta State University. In 2008, I achieved National Board Certification.
My husband Brian and I have been married for 27 years and we have two wonderful children. Our daughter, Lindsey, graduated as the Salutatorian at Southaven High School in 2015. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2018. Our son, Drew, graduated from Southaven High School (Class of 2020) and will be attending the University of Memphis. We have two dogs named Yogi and Boo Boo. They are Morkies (Yorkie/Maltese mix). My hobbies include cooking and gardening.
I am looking forward to an exciting new year with a great group of second graders! Thank you for entrusting me with your precious children.
8:30-11:45 ELA Block
12:15-12:25 ELA continued
1:25-2:10 Math continued
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors, Pre-K-2nd, 5" blunt tip
- 2 boxes of Crayola brand crayons, 24 count
- 2 boxes of Crayola brand markers, 8 count
- 1 plastic art box
- 2 packages of #2 pencils, 12 count (Ticonderoga preferred)
- 4 large pink block erasers
- 1 nylon CLEAR window zipper pouch
- 6 vinyl folders with brads and pockets (1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple)
- 4 Elmer's glue sticks .77 oz.
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (8 oz.)
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 4 fine tip Expo dry erase markers (black ink only)
- 1 container Clorox/Lysol wipes (80 count)
- 2 wide-ruled composition notebooks (no spiral notebooks)
- 1 set of earbuds
Girls: 1 box of gallon storage bags (17 count), 1 pack of index cards
Boys: 1 box of sandwich bags (80 count), 1 pack of 3x3 Post-It notes